Sunday, June 13, 2010

The possibilities are endless.....................

This blog has been silent for too long. I had encountered some sign-in difficulties and was unable to figure out how to get on here. And before that, well lets just say I had writer's block. Now that I'm finally able to log on, and find some new design options for the layout..............my head is abuzz with excitement and my fingers just itching to put words on a page. Of course it really doesn't hurt, that at our new house, my desk is in front of my living room window, so I have plenty to gaze at (including some majestic pines) to get my creative juices flowing!

I will write more later.........I promise. But before I go, here is a verse our pastor shared with us this morning:

"Teach me your way, O LORD, that I may walk in your truth; unite my heart to fear your name." Psalm 87:11

No comments: