Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Morning and Night

"It is good to give thanks to the Lord, and to sing praises to your name, O Most High; to declare your lovingkindness in the morning, and your faithfulness every night." Psalms 92:1-2

I just came across this verse, while reading my devotions. It seems to make so much sense. I think David had it right when we wrote this. To start our day reflecting on God's loving kindness, knowing that we are His kids, He loves us, and will be with us during our day and all it's activities. Then in the evening, at the end of our day, remind ourselves of His faithfulness as we look over the day's events. He gives us grace when we lose our cool that moment we see spilled juice on the floor, protection as we travel on the road running errands, love to pass on to our children and spouse, encouragement to help a friend who is struggling, and strength to fight the battles that often surround our thoughts and mind.

This morning, I will think about His love and tonight when I go to bed I will remember His awesome faithfulness. And I will thank God for all He does for me! God bless.......

No comments: