Okay, this posting should now be considered a "Thursday Evening" letter, since it's so late. It's been struggle for me to come up with a cohesive thought today. I had something, but it was just not coming together. So I did what every good editor does and hit the delete button. Maybe in the future I can put into words what is floating around in my brain.
I have been praying for several months for God to help me to make some new friends. Through the local MOPS group (Mothers of Preschoolers) God has blessed me with a great Christian friend, who is a stay-at-home mom of three kids. I'm so thankful for this answer to prayer. Anyway, my new friend sent me these wonderful verses of encouragement, after I told her about the struggles I've had with depression. These verses encouraged my heart, maybe they can cheer your heart as well.
"Whom I have in heaven but you? And there is none upon earth that I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. For indeed, those who are far from you shall perish; You have destroyed all those who desert you for harlotry. But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all your works." Psalms 73:25-28 NKJV
That's all I have for now. If you want a little humor, check out my family blog (click the link on the right side of the page). It might make you smile or even laugh when you hear about my encounter with the bee!
Love to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment